We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data.Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
1) Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
2) Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
3) Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
4) Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
5) Assist with organizing promotional events
6) Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
7) Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
8) Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
9) Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
1) Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
2) Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
3) Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans Meet goals and metrics.
4) Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
5) Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
6) Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
1) Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
2) Manage team of SEO Specialists
3) Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
4) Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
5) Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
6) Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
7) Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
8) Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
9) Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
1) Design compensation and benefits packages
2) Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
3) Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
4) Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
5) Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
6) Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
7) Manage employees’ grievances
8) Create and run referral bonus programs
9) Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
10) Measure employee retention and turnover rates
11) Oversee daily operations of the HR department
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
1) Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
2) Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
3) Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
4) Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
5) Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
6) Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
7) Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
8) Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
9) Update calendars and schedule meetings
10) Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
11) Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
12) Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing